Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A quarter of a Century

This coming Sunday I turn..do I dare say it... 25...twenty five... a quarter of a century... the big 2 and 5... wow ... In the last couple of months I have been thinking about this over and over again.. What have I learned in these last 25 years ? And this is what I have came up with ... I have learned that there is no love that compares to a mothers love... My mom has been my rock in these last 25 years... she has raised me into the young woman you see today... She has instilled values, class, and morals that I will have with me for the rest of my life and one day when God blesses me with children I will more than honored to pass down to them. My mom has been my mother and father. She has raised me all by herself, with only the help of a very gracious God ... I have learned that with out God... nothing comes out right... God knows what he wants for me and has open more than enough doors to get me to where he wants me to be. I has blessed with more than I could have ever imagined... He has held me when I didn't think I deserved his embrace .. ... I learned to love. I learned that you can get over a break up and move on... I learned that you have never fully loved until you have loved a dog. Chacho and Stella astonish me about how much love they can give out. Chacho is my brat he is my first baby he holds me heart in his tiny paw... he had me from the first wet kiss... but the love Stella gives out ...OMG... there is no comparisson .. she has taught me that no matter what has happened in the past you forgive forget and move on and love like you have never been hurt before... I have learned that there are friends that no matter the distance, the time, the circumstance... are always there, to talk, to hold you, to make you laugh, to hold your hand when you are scared, and will always have your best interest at hand... I learned that no matter how long it takes the truth will always come out so might as well tell the truth.. I learned that gaining someone's trust is crucial and losing it is detremental ... I learned that it doesn't take a lot of money to make someone's day, month, or year it just takes a whole lot of love and attention .. Not to sweat the small stuff it all works out in the end. A broken heart has never killed anyone. I learned that we are only given one body so might as well make the best of what God gave us. My body is the temple of God, I should treat it as such. To lose weight there is no magic diet ... all it takes it a whole lot of exercise and eating right... To be forgiven you first have to learn to forgive yourself. There is no use holding on to drama because you never know what might happen tomorrow... Never forget to tell someone how much you love them because they might not be here tomorrow. Never go to bed angry it leads to nasty nightmares... Life is not about name brands or money or what you wear.. its about being humble doing right... and pleasing God and showing people how much they mean to you... I am blessed to have an awesome gracious God, to have an awesome mom, to have found an awesome man to call my love, and to have 2 furbabies that love me to death. And blessed i am to have friends that know me better then I know myself and will support me in anyway they can... Thank you for being awesome friends .... ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment