Monday, May 2, 2011

Super Weekend lol

This weekend by far has been one of the greatest weekends of this year. I did sooo much starting with they Dynamo Game on Friday. You have not gone to a Dynamo game until you watch the game with the battalion it was AWESOME ! Heck lets just say it IT WAS LEGENDARY! LOL! .... So much energy and happy people... I love that energy because I feed off it and I become SUPER HAPPY ANA... That High Is Awesome! I met some great people ;D yay! After the game I ran home and got all sassy up and went out with the girls for Ale's Bday ...it was awesome even though I only got to karaoke for about 5 mins and then we headed to Tropicana ... Omg you dont know how much I needed to dance... Helen knows lol! I needed that ..I've been a homebody for tooo long My body yearns for party! lol! After that I went home ...slept til 8 am got up went to Walmart and bought the things to make a new idea of a diaper cake... it turn out awesome for my friend Nicole's baby... Baby Matthew..after I was done with the diaper cake I got dressed and went to the new 24 hour fitness gym in Rice Village... it is HUGE .... this was also the first time I went to a Zumba toning class (Zumba but with weights) lets just say I'm still sore... after Zumba I ran home took a shower and headed to the Baby Shower...super far but worth it ... Baby Matthew is due in only a few weeks eekkk can't wait... ok after Baby Shower I went to costco bought the little ones some chicken jerky ran home to meet david's sister mom and grandma for dinner we went to Mia Bella's ... it was an hour and a half wait to be seated but worth it ... Awesome food great company... We got back by 11 and lets just say I laid on my bed and crashed my body could no longer stand it ... I over worked it... Sunday I woke up late at 10 am... this is late for me believe me lol... went to zumba with Alba which everyone should know its never dull or easy she has soooo much energy .... so small but so much energy lol .... got home crashed had lunch at shake and steak or steak and shake I dont remember correct me if Im wrong lol.... went home and crashed a little bit more... studied a little... then went to see Water for elephants... The movie was GOOD but the BOOK WAS 1000 TIMES BETTER... I loved this weekend... I was able to hang out with people that I've missed dearly and dont worry summer is only 2 weekends away! Ana is ready to PARTY and party we shall ! ;D! wow I just got tired all over again just writing this ! How was ur weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment