Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Estella mi vida mi nina mi amor


When I first met stella she became the part of my girl dog club when I volunteered at the hspca ..it was stella, mrs. bear, and dakota kota ..omg dakota was crazy these girls captured my heart by their docile personalities ...little by little estella started tugging at my heart more than the other dogs ... In her eyes I could see love and the need to love back ... Last week I was drained by thr fact that she was not with me without her home her bed her brother without her love ... Today as we celebrate her bday we give thanks for her heart and her unconditonal love she gives to each of us and even my friends ... She loves having company she receives everyone with a wag and a smile ... Thank u all for the bday wishes for my love ... Stella sends u all a sloppy kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment