Monday, April 18, 2011

Stella My love

"She is my other eyes that can see above the clouds; my other ears that hear above the winds. She is the part of me that can reach out into the sea. She has told me a thousand times over that I am her reason for being; by the way she rests against my leg; by the way she thumps her tail at my smallest smile; by the way she shows her hurt when I leave without taking her. I think it makes her sick with worry when she is not along to care for me.When I am wrong, she is delighted to forgive. When I am angry, she clowns to make me smile. When I am happy, she is joy unbounded. When I am a fool, she ignores it. When I succeed, she brags. Without her, I am only another woman. With her, I am all-powerful. She is loyalty itself. She has taught me the meaning of devotion. With her, I know a secret comfort and a private peace. She has brought me understanding where before I was ignorant. Her head on my knee can heal my human hurts. Her presence by my side is protection against my fears of dark and unknown things. She has promised to wait for me... whenever... wherever - in case I need her. And I expect I will - as I always have. She is just my dog."
- - Gene Hill

At the moment for those who don't know I am going through the hardest pains possible...having to unattached myself from one of my dogs for a few days... Estella... For those who know me... my dogs are my life ... they are the children that I did not birth... they are my everything ... my loves, my soul mates, my kids, my reasons to struggle for ... the reasons I wake up in the mornings to go to work... They hold my hearts and I hold theirs. Last week there was an incident where Estella accidently charged at one of my neighbors and scratched his leg. Which in turn he called the cops and the cop did a police report with animal control. I was notified yesterday that Stella is going to have to be quaratined for the next 3 days... these are going to the hardest three days for since she is my teddy bear ... Everyone that I have told have been like STELLA??? WHAT??? Because those that are close to me know my baby she is the sweetest most gentle dog ...she has been through so much abuse in her short 3 years of life but she still has the sweetest disposition... my head is pounding from crying so much... I feel so helpless everything is out of my control ... So tonite I will take her and release her to my vet ... she will be only walked twice a day... confineded to a kennel ... and get no love... which is the only thing she ever asks for ... someone to love her.... Writing this is my only release of this pain but it just gets the tears flowing .... ugh ... why must people be such punks? over a scratch really? ugh....


Does this look like a face of a criminal?


No comments:

Post a Comment