Monday, April 4, 2011

An instructor? Me?! Eek! maybe! .

Well I just finished signing myself up for instructor training class for Zumba.. I can't believe I did it.. this was such a big step for me because I have thought long and hard about this ...because I am...even if you don't believe it and laugh I am actually shy... yes... me I am ...stop laughing ... I have been doing zumba for almost 8 months now and it has become an obsession for me... a healthy obsession... at the moment I am only going to classes on saturdays and sundays because of school but when I am out I go about 5 to 6 times a week... I know... I have no life lol... But zumba has been good to me... I have completely changed my life... starting with the fact that I am consistently going to the gym... I have not missed a week.. I eat better because if I dont I completely feel it when i am dancing... and It has brought something back into my life I had left behind ...DANCE... I have danced since I was a little girl.. tap..ballet... mexican folkoric dancing... you name it I did it... I was a very active dancer when I was growing up... I never had a free weekend because I was doing something... thanks to my mom... But as I grew up and started working and going to school part time.. I didnt have time to add dance to my schedule but zumba has helped me find that lost love. So let see where this new training takes me... I love zumba but its not the same as going to class and watching an instructor then ..going up to the front of the class ..and ...gasp....teaching the class. Its still a while before that even happens but I just took a small step in that direction... I'll keep you posted... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment