Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dont Be Sad, You Whiny Bitches -GOGP

HaHa a little explicit for a Tuesday Morning Huh?! lol I know! 

But that quote has been in my head for the last few days... its from the movie Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. The last few days I've been going through some stuff and well I've had to think of stuff to make myself laugh to forget and move on. This has done the trick. Along with having a great friend to rant to... haha ...

What this quote did to me was think

1. Its not that bad it could be worse and
2 even if it was theres no reason to be sad or worry every thing will be worked out by God

We go through our day to day lives... always thinking of the well if I had this then I would be soooo happy... and If had this ... blah lah blah... whine whine whine... if you want this... well hey guess what... work for it.... do something about it... I read this other quote the other day...If you want something different... do something different ... because if you keep doing the same thing time and time again...your result will always be the same ... no?! I know I must put this into drive... I need change in my life... no more whining ... more doing.... no more tantrums  ...more executing of plans...

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1
(not the way you would expect the blog to end with the title... but this is what its all about) ;) ...(this is pretty much me in a nutshell)

No comments:

Post a Comment