Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"suck the head; pinch the tail"..says the Crawfishholic

March is the time of year when crawfisholics come out of hiding... and I ...Ana...  am ... one of them! lol! I have always loved crawfish ettouffee but never had I experience a crawfish boil until ...David most graciously introduced to them... omg first try and I was hooked... The garlicer the better.. the spicier the better... ever since then every mid spring I emerge myself to friday nights at Ragin Cajun with a bucket to one side and fanta strawberry at the other.... I feel my southern belle coming out every time we have crawfish... I might not look like a southern belle while eating them but in my heart ... i FEEL it! ;) !...omg....i just thought of something... i have a deep cut in my left index finger... eeeek... thats going to sting... (mental note .. buy gloves) ... today I venture in wikipedia and I read up a little bit on crawfish... and I read that you can also keep them as a pet... and then I thought back to Finding Nemo... the little guy who spoke french and would clean the tank has to be a crawdaddy...u know the one who say's ..."I am ashamed" lol ... now...I want one... and I want to name him Bubba... or Bob ... wouldn't that be awesome.... I know I know ..
this girl has....
 a. too much time to think..
 and
2.she's CRAZY....

maybe I am ...but who cares... we only live once... and I want to live my life with as much animals as possible to love and adore...even if its a crawdaddy...

Bubba ----> (well an example of what I want) ;)

watcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment