Monday, March 28, 2011

End of an Era... lol...too serious how about the end of Watagatapitusberry lol



Last week I ended my long term relationship with the "berry"! eek I know can you believe it?! I still can't the berry and I had been inseperable for the last 4 years. 2 Years with Tmobile and then another 2 years with Verizon... It's been a hard adjustment ...well... a hard 2 days... but I have a new pf...aka...phone friend lol...the Samsung Galaxy...and well its still a new relationship ..the honeymoon stage of our relationship... but boy am I glad to be in the new "in" technology. The awesome new apps... the colors... the soft strokes ... its my new baby... I'm still working out all the new technology... but I like it.. I've taken a few pics with it the quality is awesome... the only downside is...NO FLASH... I know... I don't get it either... you have an application that you dont have to go to the bank to cash a check but there is nothing with a flash... a little disappointing dontcha think? Especially me who loves to take pics of my little fatties ...aka chacho and stellies... taking candid pictures of David and then blackmailing him with them... taking pics of delicious food... hello... not all restaurants are well lit... lol.. o well I will have to learn to adjust. Today was the first day I didn't tote along the berry as a contact backup..so lets see how it goes... If I do ask you who this is on text... don't assume I dont love you its just that I got a new love! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment